Skip to main content

MEC-1234
Participant
August 30, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Hiya MEC-1234 here
You are COMPLETELY RIGHT
My brother hits out and sometimes I am a bit late for school he gets 90% of the attention the Other 10% goes on my twin it’s like I am left in the dark and that 0.5% of attention I do get always gets stolen 😭😢